The Wireless Display Tester is specifically designed to aid the installer and troubleshooter in the analyzing and testing of residential and small/medium business (SMB) Wireless Networks. This ruggedized, handheld device is designed to operate in stand-alone mode and does not require connection to an Access Point (AP). It also allows the installer to easily identify the best signal strength for wireless devices.
Steren's Wireless Display Tester helps the installer decide which channel to use, detect strong/weak wireless signals, and determine interference levels in the area. Identification of location for a “signal booster” and mesh add-ons is yet another application that this device will assist with.
- IEEE802.11a/b/g/n/ac dual-band radio with virtual-simultaneous dual-band operation.
- Support for both 2.4x GHz and 5.0x GHz scanning on devices with dual-band Wireless.
- Single-stream spatial multiplexing up to 433.3 Mbps data rate.
- Supports 20, 40, 80MHz channels with optional SGI (256-QAM modulation) for received.
- Site Survey - displays each AP’s beacon signal strength and channel, indicating how Wireless channels in the 2.4x GHz ISM band overlap with one another.
- Displays how the AP’s channel and relative beacon signal strength, indicating how all Wireless environment are distributed across different channels.
- Display all AP’s Wireless environment are distributed across different channels, shall be indicated most AP’s on channels 1, 6, 11 and few on other channels if available.
- List all wireless Aps Wireless environment, along with their SSID, MAC address, frequency, channel, beacon signal strength (-dBm) and security configuration such as WPA or WPA2.
- Provides channels rating with ACI (Adjacent Channel Interference), CCC (Co-Channel Contention), dBm, and SRN (Signal-to-Noise) value for comprehensive rating channels.
- Indicates good strong signal without interference with Bad, Fair, Good status for AP (Access Point) Signal Strength.
- Allow users to switch between 2.4GHz to 5GHz.
- Displays how the AP’s channel and relative beacon signal strength when switched to 5.0 GHz band, show all Wireless environment are distributed across different channels from CH36 to CH 165.
- Built-in speaker to indicate good signal without interference.
- IP 65 Water Proof
- Built-in Rechargeable Lithium Ion battery.
- OTA Firmware (FW) for future upgrade, or manual upgrade via Micro USB port.